Tweeks & tidy up my lingerie prestashop

eyecandy

have a few tasks that need doing.

professional images adding to my categories

professional banner images adding to the top of my categories

small description for each category 

need colours adding to any colour attributes that do not have a colour allocated to it already.

when using the starnet-world module all the product text is french when products are pulled over to my site, i would like all the text to be in english so would be very very happy if someone can fix this issue for me!!

http://www.modules-shop.com/product/module-synchronisation-starnet-world/

www.eyecandylingerie.uk

please contact me with prices for these tasks

thank you

Edited by eyecandy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

run away from this starnet module because it was made only for french language by default. So if you language is german when you run stock refresh all thanslations will be overwritten. We try this module and it doesen't work well. beside support is terrible. I wrote in english and they always anwser in French!!

We did custom solutions for this in Excell and now it works fine.

best regadrs

martin

I can give you, but I'm not sure if he would have the time. He did this for me after his work. Also know that I have to do a lot of excel tweaking with the forumlas and vlookupa. It's not just his php code. So his converting data is not last step. In addition do you have Storemaneger for Prestashop? without this software this solution is worhless.

In our complete solutiuon you can choose which product you want to be in your store and which not..

If you have StoreManeger for Prestashop we can discuss about the price for whole solution...

best regards

martin