Presta 1.6 New theme text colour problem

Hi Guys

Can anyone help?

I've made a custom theme on - presta theme maker. All is good apart from in myaccount section. I have the box background as white and the text is also white, it can only been seen when clicking and highlighting.

Can this be resolved without having to buy a theme again? If so can somebody please talk me through the steps?

PS. John Doe and top address line are highlighted

Many thanks

post-859764-0-74556300-1413915335_thumb.png

Of course you can fix this without buying a new theme. Just really hard to tell you what to do without access to the front office.

Anyway, depending what browser you are using you can use the developer tools to find out what css rules are related to the text or background. Then find out the file and change the rules accordingly.

Of course you can fix this without buying a new theme. Just really hard to tell you what to do without access to the front office.

Anyway, depending what browser you are using you can use the developer tools to find out what css rules are related to the text or background. Then find out the file and change the rules accordingly.

Thanks for the reply. I'm on windows 8. I've changed a few font codes in the .css file but nothing has seems to have changed anywhere on the website.