Customer Referral Program - Email Values not populated

aztonline

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate the customer referral program with my website. But the mail triggered to the customer's friends is not getting the values populated correctly.

Find below the mail that's sent to the customer's friends.

The values "{discount_display} (voucher # {discount_name}" is not getting populated correctly. Did anyone face this issue and figured it out?

Kindly let me know how I can fix the issue

Regards,

Yasir

__________________________________________________________________________________

AZT Online, join us!

Your friend AZT  wants to refer you on AZT Online!

We are pleased to offer you a voucher worth {discount_display} (voucher # {discount_name}) that you can use on your next order. Get referred and earn a discount voucher of $5.00! It's very easy to sign up. Just click here!

When signing up, don't forget to provide the e-mail address of your referring friend: [email protected].

Best regards,

Customer Relations

AZT Online

____________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by aztonline (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone  has any solution for this issue in the email sent?

"We are pleased to offer you a voucher worth {discount_display} (voucher # {discount_name}) that you can use on your next order. Get referred and earn a discount voucher of $10.00! It's very easy to sign up. Just click here!"