Rewrite issues on hitting back button

Janeta

Hi, could somebody please help, I just noticed that when I have some attributes selected in the layered navigation, then go to a particular product detail page, and then click the browser back button, all selected attributes are lost.

I wonder if it's some rewrite issue. When I click the back button, it first goes to the correct url with the attributes specified in the actual url, but before the page loads completely, it suddenly looses the attributes from the url. It happens exactly at the same time as the page jumps up a bit to show the beginning of the product list, instead of the header (which I found annoying btw). 

Actually I found out that even if I paste the url with the attributes, it looses it after that "loading" message on the page is finished. You can have a look here for example http://www.malaradost.cz/52-tricko-dlouhy-rukav#/velikost-110_4_5_let - watch what happens with the url. 

I would be very very grateful for a help here as I am lost on this, the shop is already online :(

Edited by Janeta (see edit history)