Setting up URL www. for multi Store

BZZYBI

Help setting up URL for multi Store

In my WHM i have created an account example www.RetailDemoDomain.com and prestashop 1.6.0.9 installed. With this one installation i have created 3 stores 

I have 3 stores split in 2 groups 

One group is Retail and the other is Wholesale 

Store 1 - A T-shirts retail shop (Group: Retail)

www.RetailDemoDomain.com

Store 2 - A T-shirts wholesale shop  (Group: Wholesale)

www.WholesaleDemoDomian.com

Store 3  - A T-shirts wholesale shop (Group: Wholesale)

subdomain.WholesaleDemoDomian.com

Store 2 and 3 are working perfectly 

But store 1 www.RetailDemoDomain.com is giving me problems. 

I have setup the domain www.RetailDemoDomain.com with the www. in the domain field so 

when I try to access the site without the www. I am redirected to Store 2 www.WholesaleDemoDomian.com (Group Wholesale) which i imagine is my default store.

All stores have “Is it the main URL for this shop?” to YES as when set store 3 or 2 to NO I get a “500 Server Error” and both stores will not load.

How can i solve this. I this something i need to do with in Cpanel or WHM. I was reading the manual 

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Setting+a+shop's+URL but could not really understand it.

Thanks Guys.. 

Gordon

For the stores that are without subdomains and can be accessed with and without www, add 2 URL's for each store - with and without www. And for the main URL of the shop, choose one of those - with www or without. If you don't do that, and your shop is with www, then accessing without www will redirect to main SHOP, not main URL.But when there's a domain with www, which is main domain for particular shop, and you add a URL to that shop without www, then it will redirect to main URL of the shop - in this case, with www.

Thank you very much DrunkBug.. 

I just found the option to add a new URL.. I cound not find the button on the top right and that is what was confusing me when I read the manual.. 

Sorry for wasting your time.

You guys are awesome .. 

Thank you very much 

Gordon

ps. I promise no more stupid questions from me  :rolleyes: 

Edited by BZZYBI (see edit history)