Send Custom Email Not Sending But No Error

Hello, I want to create a payment confirmation page where user input some information in the fields provided and when user press Send it will send an email containing the informations to admin email. I have created the page and controller and email template and everything needed based on contact form (Contact Us) with some modifications.

I am using prestashop send mail function:

Mail::Send($this->context->language->id, 'paymentconfirmation_admin', Mail::l('Payment Confirmation From Customer').' [no_sync]',
						$var_list, $contact_email, null, $from, ($customer->id ? $customer->firstname.' '.$customer->lastname : ''),
								$fileAttachment);

paymentconfirmation_admin is the mail template and I have created them

I don't really know how to assign the variables into the template, they are stored in the var_list, right? I tried to make the var_list like this (modified it from contactcontroller.php code):

$var_list = array(
									'{order_name}' => '-',
									'{attached_file}' => '-',
									'{id_name}' => '-',
									'{bankAccount}' => '-',
									'{bankDest}' => '-',
									'{trfDate}' => '-',
									'{amount}' => '-',
									'{message}' => '-',
									'{email}' =>  $from,
								);

{order_name} and the others, where are they got from? Are they from the field name from the .tpl? How does this variables array work?

I assigned the value of contact_email manually before with:

$contact_email = '[email protected]'

The problem is, when I tested the Send button, it returned no error. But no email was sent to my inbox. The page was displaying the success screen like when you successfully sent a message to customer service on Contact Us page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by frii (see edit history)