Looking for someone to help customize my theme .. will pay

st3v3

I purchased a theme and have been doing some mior changes on my own but cant figure out how to do some things that I really want done with the site.  I am looking for someone who is willing to give me a hand with a few quick things. will pay for the job.

one thing I would like is to add an image to my theme so it looks like half of the image is coming out from behind my categories menu. I added it as a background but it moves to different places and resizes for different resolutions so its in a different spot for most people. if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it . thank you

www.arcticforcecomputers.ca

I purchased a theme and have been doing some mior changes on my own but cant figure out how to do some things that I really want done with the site.  I am looking for someone who is willing to give me a hand with a few quick things. will pay for the job.

one thing I would like is to add an image to my theme so it looks like half of the image is coming out from behind my categories menu. I added it as a background but it moves to different places and resizes for different resolutions so its in a different spot for most people. if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it . thank you

www.arcticforcecomputers.ca

Pls contact us via our website: Prestashop expert