remove "Product available with different options"

Hi.

I just can't find a solution for this. I'm working on a shoe shop project.

In each product we have to choose a default combination (let's say Size 40, Colour brown). The problem is that in the category page, if you don´t have stock of that combination, the label "Product available with different options" will appear in the box. I don't have in brown, but i can have in other colors, so that phrase is misleading at best.

What changes do I have to make in product-list.tpl to erase that phrase, so that I can have "in stock" even if i have only one pair of those shoes (in other combinations)?

Thanks.

JS

There are two ways you could go.

1. You could search for the translation of this text in the back office and just change the text there to whatever you would like to be there.(Better since no changes to files)

2. You find out where the code for this line is and change it. I can give you the exact line tomorrow since I dont have any prestashop installation to hand right now...

So all you need to do is go to the translation section of prestashop and translate the phrase "product available in different option" to "In Stock" and you are done.

This way there will be "in Stock" always unless there is not any combination available of that product. In that case it will say "Out of Stock".

Edited by thepan (see edit history)