Voucher disappeared using standard PS on standard Chrome

Hi guys, I know this is an already signaled problem, I tried to add a message under the original thread but it seems no-one from PS crew is keeping it under control, so I've decided to open a new thread.

Here you can find the original post, dated April the 9th: "322308-clients-cant-add-coupons-in-cart-using-chrome"

IT'S VERY CRITICAL.

Many customers reported us they abandoned their cart when they were not able to input the voucher we sent!

I'm just wondering, no polemic guys, seriously, what the PS crew is doing for this bug/behaviour since Apr 09 2014, it's passes 6 MONTHS !!!

Guys, c'mon, it's pretty easy to understand that is something that is affecting many installations, please even if this is not 100% due to a PS bug you could release a fix to do the same differently, in a safe way.

Please, even if it seems a stupid issue, actually it is not stupid, it directly affects Customers, each problem (even the smaller one) during the purchase step can easily become an abandoned cart!!

PLEASE PRESTASHOP CREW, PROVIDE US A FIX OR AT LEAST A WORKAROUND !!!

I hope guys you can understand that even if this is not a real super tech challenge, it's catastrophic for the business.

Edited by MonDeveloper (see edit history)