Is 1.6.0.9 already fixed?

hi, 

I read in the "latest news" that in the month of October, there were already 104 bug fixes or improvements. 

These fixes are already applied to version 1.6.0.9 available for download on the home page of prestashop? 

If the fixes are not applied to version 1.6.0.9, where I can find to do the download, version 1.6.0.9 with the fixes applied? 

Thanks for the help 

Obiettivoweb

These fixes are already applied to version 1.6.0.9 available for download on the home page of prestashop?

They are not.

If the fixes are not applied to version 1.6.0.9, where I can find to do the download, version 1.6.0.9 with the fixes applied?

There isn't any such patched and ready-to-install release available, nor is there an easy solution to get one either.

I guess you could follow these instructions to download the most current version of PS to your computer, then rename some directories (admin-dev to admin and install-dev to install, IIRC), then upload it to your server for install. If you are sufficiently proficient in Git, you could even start from the stable release branch of 1.6.0.9 and apply only those patches that fix bugs, avoiding any patches that add new features and possibly introduce new bugs also (this doesn't necessarily mean that a bug-fixing patch couldn't also break something else!).

Ok. Thank you Parsifal.

If I do download the zip file, that is the most current version at the time, but not official, which contains all the fixes?

They are not.

There isn't any such patched and ready-to-install release available, nor is there an easy solution to get one either.

I guess you could follow these instructions to download the most current version of PS to your computer, then rename some directories (admin-dev to admin and install-dev to install, IIRC), then upload it to your server for install. If you are sufficiently proficient in Git, you could even start from the stable release branch of 1.6.0.9 and apply only those patches that fix bugs, avoiding any patches that add new features and possibly introduce new bugs also (this doesn't necessarily mean that a bug-fixing patch couldn't also break something else!).

It is, but there's a catch: the ZIP will be incomplete because it won't include any modules!

PrestaShop maintains multiple repositories in Github: the one you checked contains only the core PS files. There are many secondary repositories where the module development is being done. That's why in the instructions for Git (the link I posted previously), step 3 advises to "make a recursive clone"...

Edited by parsifal (see edit history)

Ok. 

I found the pages. 
I will look at it and I hope to figure out how to do. 

Thank you again for your help.

It is, but there's a catch: the ZIP will be incomplete because it won't include any modules!

PrestaShop maintains multiple repositories in Github: the one you checked contains only the core PS files. There are many secondary repositories where the module development is being done. That's why in the instructions for Git (the link I posted previously), step 3 advises to "make a recursive clone"...