Add address text to your order process to maintain customer clarity

I just finished up my site conversion over to prestashop  durangodaves.com  and i think it looks great.  I did have a tough time with putting three items accross using a table, im sure you all know that the page is not wysiwyg  (what you see is what you get)  you have to play with it over and over to get it right and it may look horrible in the editor but look fine on the page. 

Anyway to the subject here sorry...    going thru the order process of course i try to imagine if i had never ordered anything online or from the site and try to  imagine how a user feels.  And i did catch one thing that i feel would make customers mad if they dont understand. 

If someone registers but does not give an address it will ask them for one during the order process which could be at a later date.  That address form looks alot like the account creation form and it could cause member to say to themselves " what, i already have an account why are you asking me for an account on this form"  even though it says addresses on the form.  Because it looks so much like the account creation form even i was like mmm is this broken whats up with this.

Then it hit me that it sees that i have an account but it needs and address for the order is all.  So i added some text to that page by editing the address.tpl file  (NOT THE addresses.tpl)  they are two different files as such. 

<h1 class="page-subheading">{l s='Your addresses'}</h1> <strong> Important! </strong> We understand that you may already have an account however we ask for address in the event of shipping, order processing, support or demographic company requirments.

that h1 is very near the top of the file so its easy to find. 

here is what it looks like after the mod. 

post-851402-0-79360100-1412961793_thumb.jpg

I think that is much clearer for the buyer and gives them a reason as to why the form is showing. 

Edited by durangodave (see edit history)