Hi guys,

I am new to Prestashop. I have added all the products and catergories and setting up the rest of the stuff.. But 2 days back i started recieving this error on my website, all of a sudden,. I dont knw if its a bug or i have triggered it somewhr. But i am not able to remove it. 

The problem is Apart from the default newsletter block there has appeared 2 more newsletter blocks in unexpected places which i am not able to remove. One in the header and one in the footer. The newsletter block marked green is the correct one.  I am not much of a coding guy. So any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance. 

post-847322-0-09319900-1412763714_thumb.jpg

post-847322-0-50596200-1412763716_thumb.jpg

Thank for your reply. But no. The problem didnt solve. I had tried it before but yet gave another try. I have unhooked all newsletter modules and and disabled all of them too. But still its the same error.. I have 2 newsletter blocks ( one in header and one in footer ) which i am not able to remove..

Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank for your reply. But no. The problem didnt solve. I had tried it before but yet gave another try. I have unhooked all newsletter modules and and disabled all of them too. But still its the same error.. I have 2 newsletter blocks ( one in header and one in footer ) which i am not able to remove..

Any help would be appreciated.

hi guys, 

I have the same problem. I disabled the newsletters block but it still shows in two places, One in the header and one in the footer.

i have send in blue installed and don't want to unistall send in blue since if I reinstall send in blue I will be back to where I am now, 

Thanks for your advice

Kind regards

Len

SOLVED - after un-installing sendinblue in modules. 

I wrote to send in blue

Hi Send in Blue team 
I am writing to you because there is no answer to the problem of the newsletter showing in the header and footer. I am not able to remove the newsletter from the front page. I would like to keep one 'newsletter' option. 

Please could you tell me how to 1. remove the newsletter box in the header and how to configure the newsletter block in the footer as it overwrites the original footer colours . 
Thank you , 
Kind regards
Len 
now I await their reply....  :-D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I was stumbling on this thread since I wanted to find out if there is a solution for a similar issue that a friend of mine has.

Don't really know the cause of this problem, but the way I solved is to disable the module hook for top position.

1: Open /modules/sendinblue/sendinblue.php

2. Find the method called public function hookTop($params)

3. After the open curly braces just type: return false;

It's not really a correction, but an workaround to disable the top newsletter box if there are two on the page (one in header and one in footer).

Hope it helps!

Edited by eraser2021999 (see edit history)