Problem Cash on delivery error 500

Hi, I installed the module Cash on delivery with fee payment without any problems, made ​​the test worked. Then I tried to change in the BO translations from English into Italian and has stopped working error by returning to 500, of which I am attaching the message in full.

I forgot to say that deleting the module and reinstalling it again, even from FTP and without translations, (thus leaving it as it is), the error is 500 and there is no way to make the purchase with cash on delivery .
Presta 1.6.0.9
How can I fix?
thanks

Strict Standards: Declaration of Hook::exec() should be compatible with HookCore::exec($hook_name, $hook_args = Array, $id_module = NULL, $array_return = false, $check_exceptions = true, $use_push = false, $id_shop = NULL) in /home2/rhsampey/public_html/override/classes/Hook.php on line 115

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/rhsampey/public_html/override/classes/Hook.php:115) in/home2/rhsampey/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 793

Warning: Missing argument 1 for ModuleFrontControllerCore::getTemplatePath(), called in /home2/rhsampey/public_html/override/classes/controller/ModuleFrontController.php on line 24 and defined in/home2/rhsampey/public_html/classes/controller/ModuleFrontController.php on line 70

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /home2/rhsampey/public_html/classes/controller/ModuleFrontController.php on line 72

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /home2/rhsampey/public_html/classes/controller/ModuleFrontController.php on line 73

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/rhsampey/public_html/override/classes/Hook.php:115) in/home2/rhsampey/public_html/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php on line 37

[PrestaShopException]

Template 'codfee_val.tpl' not found
at line 27 in file override/classes/controller/ModuleFrontController.php

21.         elseif (Tools::file_exists_cache(_PS_THEME_DIR_.'modules/'.$this->module->name.'/views/templates/front/'.$template))
22.             $this->template = _PS_THEME_DIR_.'modules/'.$this->module->name.'/views/templates/front/'.$template;
23.         elseif (Tools::file_exists_cache($this->getTemplatePath().$template))
24.             $this->template = $this->getTemplatePath().$template;
25.         else
26.             throw new PrestaShopException("Template '$template' not found");
27.         }
28.     }
29. }

• 2 months later...