Looking for a module: Business to business

Hello guys and girls :-)

I've been looking for a module that can provide the following functionality:

I have an online store with products and a few sales representatives. My reps are supposed to go around the country and seek live stores that want to resell our products. When a rep finds a live store that wants to participate, the representative comes back to the web store and registers the live store. The live store and my rep have to be connected in some way so that later I know what commission to pay to the rep. Therefore I've reached to the conclusion that in my web store there has to be a separate registration form for the live stores - including fields like VAT, phone, email, etc.

I found a module that seems to be helpful but I am not sure if I will be able to adapt it for the above needs. What I'm talking about is the Agile PrestaShop Affiliate/Referral Module.

Has anyone used it before? Can you suggest me another way? Is there a ready-to-use module that is suitable for this?

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

I spoke to Prestashop about this as i need something similar, and i think i have come up with a temporary solution...

You can input a code at checkout... say one that represents a sales rep... Their initials and a number say...

At Checkout the customers put in that sales reps code, then that rep gets credit for that sale... 

At the end of the month, the back office can easily tally up that reps sales and you pay accordingly...

Prestashop told me it can work this way....

i have not done it just yet as i am still dialling in the rest of my shop, but hopefully in a few days i can test to see if this really works...

all this can be done in the standard Prestashop without adding any modules...

• 3 weeks later...