keep getting a parse error when trying to save shipping

I keep getting the following error message whilst trying to save a shiping module that I have had to create (none for Finland and Europe).
The error message states;

TECHNICAL ERROR: 

Details:
Error thrown: [object Object]
Text status: parsererror
How do I get rid of this so that I can save the work. Or is it a techie job!

I keep getting the following error message whilst trying to save a shiping module that I have had to create (none for Finland and Europe).

TECHNICAL ERROR: 

Details:

Having the same error, anyone advice how to fix this?

TECHNICAL ERROR: 

Details:

Hi just found a solution for my problem, because editing the shipping costs took a long time, i automatically logged out from the backoffice and the changes couldn't be save. Hope this helps, GrN.

Having the same error, anyone advice how to fix this?

Hi,

It's  friendly URL that caused the problem. I was inserting my website address. 

What prestashop really mean is a friendly folder name! Which I thought was different. You would think that they would use this term as everyone would understand it!

The pass error seems to be caused by using : and //

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello.

I'm having a similar issue and started because I've added a lot of zones, basically, each country is a zone. I need this to overcome the issue that I can't add a country to multiple zones.

The parse error comes into play when I select multiple zones with multiple ranges. This seems some how a limit of variables that need to be passed along.

Can some one guide me on solving this?

I've removed already the "/" character from a few zones that had it, and issue continues.

Help please.