Additional shipping cost does not overrides free shipping (HELP!)

Good day,

I have a problem with the price of transport. I will try to explain as best I can.

Working in prestashop version 1.6.0.9.

My problem is that I have a rule set to prestashop transport , when exceeding 50 € total order , the carrier is free.

On the other hand , I have products, by volume or weight, I can not allow them to be shipped free. This case occurs in 50-60 products , so I assumed it would be easy to preconfigure product by product of these 50-60 extra fee for transport , which I deduced that is the "additional shipping cost" in section "Transport " of each product. My idea is to add X Euros in this box to have it added if the client selects this product, this will add the extra cost that I have assigned to transport there .

So far so good , but the problem arise when prestashop detects the price of the cart exceeds 50 € makes free postage, ignoring the previous rule of " additional shipping cost " per product. I'll post some examples.

Cart 1:

This contains products worth € 56.02 , and none of the products contained , has an "additional shipping cost " default on the products, so the shipping costs are FREE.

Cart 2:

This contains products worth € 43.52 , and none of the products contained , has an "additional shipping cost " preset , so shipping costs are € 4 , making a total of € 47.52

Cart 3:

This contains products worth € 82.04 but one of the products it contains, has an "additional shipping cost " default of 20 euros , however to exceed 50 € transport rule meant that exceeds shipping charges for free shipping , and shows the customer that shipping charges are free.

I solved this in prestashop 1.5.6 but in 1.6.X version the code are very different in cart.php

Hope you can help me.

Greetings and thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have the same problem. Can you tell me how to fix it ?

I have set UN Tax of 21% in the carrier, and Free Shipping from 49 € . But when I add an additional cost to the product , if not exceeding € 49 is added to the price of transportation , but if it is over 49 € free transport still appears .

What I need is that some products have always cost on shipping.

Thanks!