Custom message on Authentication page or new registration page.

Hi I am trying to find a way of having a custom landing page with the login or register boxes at the bottom.

Basically I want a page the same as the Authentication page, but with either a short text message or an image shown.

Although it wouldn't be ideal, at a stretch I could add the text or image to the authentication page, but I would prefer a different one so it wasn't visible to ALL the customers.

Also, can anyone save me the trouble of trying to work out which file (i guess a .php file) I should edit to change the authentication page? (I don't have much faith I will find a way of making another page).

Any thoughts?

Anyone?

I have installed the "Content Box" module and would be happy to use that to place content on the Authentication page. The trouble is I don't really understand the hook system. I cant see where to put the Content Box on the Module Position page so it would appear above the login/register boxes on the Authentication page.

It's a weird system for a noob.

So I couldn't wait for forum help (only because this was actually quite urgent), so this is what I did (I would still love it if anyone could comment on a better solution).

I simply changed the file:

themes/default-bootstrap/authentication.tpl

I added so HTML text to the top and this serves my purpose.

Again if anyone could provide a better solution, particularly because I could not make this multilingual. I would appreciate it.

• Thanks 1