My site is down! Please help

My site crashed and these are the error messages I am getting

FO:

Fatal error: Class 'IndexController' not found in /home2/fredfred/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php on line 135

BO:

Notice: Undefined index: AdminOrdersControllerCore in /home2/fredfred/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 121

Warning: require(/home2/fredfred/public_html/) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such device in /home2/fredfred/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 121

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/fredfred/public_html/' (include_path='/home2/fredfred/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/php52/lib/php') in/home2/fredfred/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 121

Can anyone tell me what they mean?

Coolpapes, check whether your /public_html/classes/  folder contains the missing class files  (IndexController.php class, html-purifier (in tools folder) , and so on as for your error messages). After which action was that error generated? (upgrading, changing server, ...)

Do not forget to disable any kinds of cache in BO > Advanced Parameters > Performance.

Check what line 121 in Autoload.php is trying to do. (paste it here)

Which version of PS are you using?

You can also try to upload a /classes/ folder from a fresh install of your PS version to your server. Rename your current classes folder to classes_old so that you can revert the situation if something goes wrong. Then upload the new whole classes folder.

Hope this helps!