Social Networking Widgets on your store?

What social networking widgets are people using with their store?

I would like to integrate a twitter widget to show our linked twitter 'tweets' in say the right or left column.
I tried the one from twitter.com but it gives me security issues when in https://

I've seen a number of widgets around that I'm sure could be easily integrated using something like Addstuff module, but what are people's thoughts on the better ones for say twitter, skype, facebook that aren't too intrusive..?

I've currently just got 3 small logos at the top of my store linking to my twitter, facebook and skype accounts but am interested in better ways of doing it, while not breaking the security of the site?!

Thanks

I'm getting the security warning too (just in IE) and I think all that needs done to avoid that is upload the images to your server instead of using the image link that Twitter/FB etc give you. I haven't tried yet so not sure it'll work, but I have a note to myself here telling me to do that so I must have come across it somewhere when I was looking up those errors. Maybe I'll try it tonight.