Unknown column 'w.default' in 'field list'. Please help.

Hi,

I get this problem while trying to register a new account. After typing all the fields Name, L. Name... etc.

The whole error page:

post-294423-0-05413900-1411991916_thumb.png

I have already figured out that I need to add w.default column to MySQL, but I don't know the table I need to add it to and how to do it. I mean, how to fill the fields when creating new column.

So if you can, please help me and teach me how to add and fill that column in MySQL datebase. I have full access to phpmyadmin.

PS: Just noticed that if I turn PS_MODE_DEV off by making it false I can register, but does that actually fix the problem? I guess that should't be like that even if it is true.

Edited by Arnytoo (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I had the same issue. It has to do with the wishlist module. So I just disabled it because I didn't need it. If you do not need it either just deactivate it. This would be a quick solution. Although it does not really solve the error.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I get this problem while trying to register a new account. After typing all the fields Name, L. Name... etc.

The whole error page:

attachicon.gifproblem.png

I have already figured out that I need to add w.default column to MySQL, but I don't know the table I need to add it to and how to do it. I mean, how to fill the fields when creating new column.

So if you can, please help me and teach me how to add and fill that column in MySQL datebase. I have full access to phpmyadmin.

PS: Just noticed that if I turn PS_MODE_DEV off by making it false I can register, but does that actually fix the problem? I guess that should't be like that even if it is true.

apply the newest wishlist module... should fix it.

• Like 1