Error blockcontactinfo - language file

oaanesta

I am using Norwegian language at my website, and as you can see on the picture:

post-826698-0-53983100-1411577482_thumb.jpg

I get "meny_konfigurer" in the location where it should say something like "Stroe Information".

The line is located in /modules/blockcontactinfos/translations/no.php (as the Norwegian language file)

The line:

$_MODULE['<{blockcontactinfos}prestashop>blockcontactinfos_80a11d2a54a677f6fadd9c041c0d6b98'] = 'meny_konfigurer';

The problem is that when I try change it, my site becomes "white" (not loaded), I also tried copy the english version (only that line) into the no.php...and it works, BUT, changing that line in english, again "whiteout" my site...

Thanks for advices..

Check if your file exists in yourdomain\themes\yourtheme\modules\blockcontactinfos\translations\no.php and try to make changes there.

Also check encoding when saving file.

The only file existing in the yourdomain\themes\yourtheme\modules\blockcontactinfos\translations\ is blockcontactinfos.tpl and the information is not there.

Encoding is correct, as I wrote, if I save with changes (like "Butikk informasjon") it makes error (white screen) typing it back to "meny_konfigurer", save and upload same file, only with different text is then ok.

Oaanesta, I suppose you are respecting sintax. I suggest you to unable any form of cache in Advance parameters > performance, and then try to change that line. 

$_MODULE['<{blockcontactinfos}prestashop>blockcontactinfos_80a11d2a54a677f6fadd9c041c0d6b98'] = 'meny_konfigurer';

into

$_MODULE['<{blockcontactinfos}prestashop>blockcontactinfos_80a11d2a54a677f6fadd9c041c0d6b98'] = 'Butikk informasjon';

Or try to translate it in B.O. > Localization > Module translations for your theme and language.

Tell us about the result.