An error occurred while creating object. product

hrsalehi

Hello.
I'm new in prestashop and I installed version 1.6.0.6. I was trying to add a new product but I got error "An error occurred while creating object. product". after that I went to the config file and enabled the developer mode and tried again. The error in this mode was :

Field 'custom_field' doesn't have a default value

INSERT INTO `ps_product_lang` (`id_product`, `meta_description`, `meta_keywords`, `meta_title`, `link_rewrite`, `name`, `description`, `description_short`, `available_now`, `available_later`, `id_lang`, `id_shop`) VALUES ('11', '', '', '', 'test', 'test', 'test', 'test', '', '', '2', '1')

can somebody help me please?

I found the cause of the problem. After installing prestashop I installed a theme named "Reviver" and the theme installed it's customized modules and one of them "Custom tab for each product v1.0 - by Tooniu" was the cause of the problem. That modules changed the table "ps_product_lang" with adding to fields as "custom_field" and "custom_field2" and by creating new product because there were no additional filed to fill the database faced with that error.