Setting up paypal usa express with prestashop 1.6

chimchim

I have searched and cannot seem to find what I am looking for.  I have prestashop 1,6 and have selected paypal express checkout v1.3.8.

For API settings mode=live

I have entered all the API username, PW and account.

show express checkout on product page and shopping cart.

I do NOT want the normal prestashop shopping cart showing up as an option, just the paypal cart.  How do I get the checkout to go directly to paypal?

Install the PayPal Europe module to save yourself some trouble. I was ready to launch my store and the PayPal Usa/Canada was a show stopper.

If this module is working with your site, there is a selection for it to display on the shopping cart, make sure that is checked. Also select only express checkout and then click where it says enable selected. There are two places to save your settings.

• 2 months later...

want to the opposite of the above.

my if you choose a product and place it in the shopping cart, then go direct to instant paypal /express paypal to make the payment, when you get to paypal, the total does not include the shipping.

so i want to turn off express paypal payment in shopping cart and on the product section, and only allow proceed to checkout, where the paypal payment includes the shipping...

i am using 1.6.

part from this i think i am ready to launch..

so i am almost done..

Thanks

Craig.