Auto Hide Products That Do Not Have an Image

mcamp7

Hello,

Does anybody know a way to make Prestashop hide the products that do not have an image?

I have several hundred products and 10 stores using multistore. Products have been created for All Shops so that all 10 stores have the same products. However some stores do not use all the products. Store1 may only use 100 out of the 300 products. The remaining 200 products will have no images; this is how I know they should not be available on front-office.

So if you go to Store1 front-office you'd see 200 products with the NO IMAGE thumbnail; these should not be made available for purchase.

I think the most elegant solution is to have PS only show products on front-office which have an image association.

Thanks!

Edited by mcamp7 (see edit history)

Does products with no image have quantities ?

If not i have a module for that : http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/344050-free-update-elements-display-only-active-products-categories/

I've read more about your module. It seems to be that it hides peroducts wih no inventory? However because I am not using inventory management ALL my products will have 0 inventory, not just the ones with NO IMAGE. Please advise if your module can help with this issue.

I've read more about your module. It seems to be that it hides peroducts wih no inventory? However because I am not using inventory management ALL my products will have 0 inventory, not just the ones with NO IMAGE. Please advise if your module can help with this issue.

In your phpmyadmin enter this:

UPDATE ps_product_shop SET active = 0 
WHERE id_product NOT IN (SELECT id_product FROM ps_image) AND  id_shop = x

and replace x by the shop ID