Newsletter error An error occurred during the subscription process.

cwdtech

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is doing exactly the same as this!!

Does yours use the CS News Letter Module?

I found ti was not creating the database table if not present so I changed the code to point at the table that was already present, unfortunately this has still not resolved it because although I can see that the name are being written to the table I cant figure out where to send a newsletter from not is it sending confirmation emails although it is sending verification emails

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I still couldn't find the issue.

@ricky11 - I'm not using default boostrap theme

I'm using Cs Newsletter Block - v2.0 - by codespot.

@COTOKO -  I can confirm that I don't have the module inside the active theme.

@Skimblet - Did you find the solution yet?

Thanks a lot for your time!

I'm quite surprised to see that there are not too many people facing that issue. To mention that this module didin't work from the beginning when I've installed the fresh prestashop 1.6.9 with the default theme.

If anyone got this solved I will really appreciate if the solution will be posted here as well.

Thanks a lot guys!

The problem is that you are using a custom theme and is not the default module, how you think someone here can help you if can't see the module/code?, try to contact with the developer, he can help you better, he knows the code.

HI @COTOKO - The code of that module is the same for everyone as is the most used for newsletter. I was very clear that I don't have that module inside the custom theme. On my previous message I said "If anyone got this solved I will really appreciate if the solution will be posted here as well." also "To mention that this module didin't work from the beginning when I've installed the fresh prestashop 1.6.9 with the default theme." So why do you waste your time typing with non-sense if you haven't had this problem?

I will ask a moderator to close this topic if is considered outside the prestashop's scope.

Thank you. 

Edited by cwdtech (see edit history)

Ok check your first post:

Hi there,

On my website if I'm trying to test the newsletter block submission I get this error  An error occurred during the subscription process. I wonder if someone got this problem before in prestashop 1.6 ?

Many thanks in advance!

Then you said this:

@ricky11 - I'm not using default boostrap theme

I'm using Cs Newsletter Block - v2.0 - by codespot.

How do you think that someone here can help you with this information?, at least someone more have the "Cs Newsletter Block - v2.0 - by codespot", otherwise is hard, anyway, I'm typing without sense.