Homepage Image Slider not showing properly...

krsakib

I am new to prestashop.

While checking around I removed the image slider module from the Homepage.

I've transplanted the module again on top of column, under the Top menu module.

Now the Slider isn't showing properly. The left indention isn't right and its overlaid on the main content of the homepage. Also the slider isn't working while I added more then 1 pictures.

I want to make the slider full width and want to make the height shorter.

Pls help me anyone.

post-829049-0-82963300-1410344038_thumb.jpg

I've hooked the slider on DisplayHeader. Now it's totally invisible.

Krsakib, have you checked the modules position on displayHeader? Try moving it upwards and let us know.

If this does not fix theproblem, tryto uninstall and re-install the home slider module.It should be back at its position although you must edit it with your pictures.

Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)

Krsakib, have you checked the modules position on displayHeader? Try moving it upwards and let us know.

If this does not fix theproblem, tryto uninstall and re-install the home slider module.It should be back at its position although you must edit it with your pictures.

Thanks a lot nutxlago, reinstalling the module fixed the issue.Really appreciate that.

Do I need to modify CSS to make the Slider Shorter than the Default height?

Please let me know, How?

Regards

Do I need to modify CSS to make the Slider Shorter than the Default height?

Please let me know, How?

Regards

You can easily give the required widths and heights in the slider module, there you can check which combination suits you better. Anyway, it is always better to edit your images first in an image editor to reduce image weight.

I suggest you to check Vekia's tutorial I recommended you earlier on this thread. One can learn a lot that tutorial.

I am glad your main problem with slider is fixed!