[SOLVED] Cant edit product - [an error occurred while processing this directive]

vmarkovic

Hi guys,

I am having issues with my 1.6.0.9 PS install, when I make change in product and hit Save or Save and Stay - I get a blank page with [an error occurred while processing this directive] message.

My hosting provider yesterday installed SSL certificate and I noticed issue after this.

I turned on debuging and I see following:

lLUJv0A.png

As always any help is very appreciated and needed...

Regards,

Vedran
Edited by vmarkovic (see edit history)

OK, part of the issue is gone. Hosting company has made some changes when installing SSL cert. But now I can only make changes as soon as I am not making changes in product features. If I hit Save and Stay or Save buttons on product features tab, it redirects me to Catalog>Products but without any change saved. Also when I open my product in BO, Save buttons are "loading" for some time before they appear, like in screenshot below.

orLaK7R.png

Any ideas?

Regads, 

Vedran

Perhaps this answer does not help you. But, as far as I can see, Modernizr.load function is not recognized (still anonymous function) and it seems this fact is causing a warning in js console. Related or not I cannot tell you, but your jquery.js is then causing Apache 500 internal  server error .

So what I would try to do first of all:

- Search the forum for info about how to register a non-native function in Prestashop. (if nothing found, open a new thread with that title)

- If problem persists, replace js/jquery folder with a fresh copy

I have not deep js and how to register functions knowledge to help you better, just trying as you get no anwser for so long.

• Like 1