URGENT HELP - Products in front office not displaying tax until it is added to the cart

HillcrestHS

Hi All,

I need some urgent help please.

I went live over the weekend with our new store in PS 1.6.0.8 and everything was working fine, somehow my store has been upgraded to 1.6.0.9 (whether it was one of the users clicking upgrade by accident or something automatic...dunno???)

Anyway, the prices in the front office for each product no longer show the price with the vat included (as it did before), the vat is only included when the item is added to the cart.

I had this problem before in 1.6.0.8 and resolved it by adding a new tax rule under my UK 20% tax set up, but now nothing I do here works.

I had also in the past been able to manually manipulate the product.tpl by changing this line from:

<span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price">{convertPrice price=$productPrice}</span>

to:

<span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price">{convertPrice price=$productPrice + ($productPrice * 0.2)}</span>

but now changing this and clearing the cache/ forcing compilation has no effect... its as if the product.tpl is no longer in use in this new version.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I was just getting going.

Thanks in advance...

Joe

• Like 1