Category page with products loading but nothing happen

vmiloykov

Hey,

I have shop with presta 1.6 for one month and everything works very well. But from one week I have this bug: when I open category and go to page 2 or something different of page 1 with products it show me that it is loading(loading gif) but nothing happen. I stay one loading page for hours, but nothing happen... This is only for some categories, not for all.

----------------------------

Problem is in Layered Navigation module.

How to solve this problem, if you have it:

1) Go to admin panel

2) Go to Modules menu and than Modules

3) In search type Layered Navigation

4) Disable this module for all

Now problem is solve!

5) If you want to use this module again remove it and install it again, new instalation of modul need

Edited by vmiloykov (see edit history)

Can you inform us about actions taken.

Have you cleared out your cache? set force compilation and no cache

Yes, I clear my cache. Also I am not using cache and it is force compilation.

Please, turn on debugging on prestashop/config/defines.inc.php and copy the response here. Perhaps we can help you.

/* Debug only */
if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_'))
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);  // modify to true

I modify but were I can get response? Because its not giving me anything in page category and in ftp in folder log doesnt have any file, or error file in root folder of presta?

Yes, I clear my cache. Also I am not using cache and it is force compilation.

I modify but were I can get response? Because its not giving me anything in page category and in ftp in folder log doesnt have any file, or error file in root folder of presta?

Please, clear your browser history and recharge the category page, some error should be shown...

InB.O you can ask PS to send you errors by mail. Just enter number "2" in ADVANCEC PARAMETERS > LOGS  then go to the very end of the page  LOGS BY EMAIL Minimum severity level: 2  (set it to receive from warnings to severity errors temporarily until the issue is resolved)

No error is no good news...

Could you provide an url to see the problem?

Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)

Please, clear your browser history and recharge the category page, some error should be shown...

InB.O you can ask PS to send you errors by mail. Just enter number "2" in ADVANCEC PARAMETERS > LOGS  then go to the very end of the page  LOGS BY EMAIL Minimum severity level: 2  (set it to receive from warnings to severity errors temporarily until the issue is resolved)

No error is no good news...

Could you provide an url to see the problem?

I made it and nothing... No errors send to my email.

Here you are: http://goo.gl/arjf0e

I see an  access forbidden response from server:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) http://xn--80agglpiw.com/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered-ajax.php?id_cate…ed_price_slider=2_3&orderby=position&orderway=asc&n=12&p=2&_=1410208176554

Disable Layered Navigation module, I think the problem is caused by it. Disintall and re-install it. It problem persists...

Perhaps someone else can help you more, this is all I can think of. Good luck!

Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)

I see an  access forbidden response from server:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) http://xn--80agglpiw.com/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered-ajax.php?id_cate…ed_price_slider=2_3&orderby=position&orderway=asc&n=12&p=2&_=1410208176554

Disable Layered Navigation module, I think the problem is caused by it. Disintall and re-install it. It problem persists...

Perhaps someone else can help you more, this is all I can think of. Good luck!

When I Disable Layered Navigation module everything was well. Thank you for your help!

Vmiloykov, you are welcome :). I am glad everything is working now. Just remember to do a fresh install of the module if you want to use Layered Navigation on your web. 

If you feel that your problem was solved, mark this thread as "solved", so that others can find here a solution for the same issue.

Vmiloykov, you are welcome :). I am glad everything is working now. Just remember to do a fresh install of the module if you want to use Layered Navigation on your web. 

If you feel that your problem was solved, mark this thread as "solved", so that others can find here a solution for the same issue.

Yes, my problem is solved. Thank to everybody :)

I will post solution in first post, to can other see it.