How Do I Set Up Google Analytics With The New 3.0 OAuth 2.0?

aeroxy

Hi,

How do we set up the Google Analytics With The New 3.0 OAuth 2.0?

I tried leaving the "profile" empty and it works, but nothing shows up on Google Analytics.

And then I tried the number follow the p on url bar, including the p, and the number starting with UA-, none works. See screen shots below:

post-837526-0-50173800-1410140353_thumb.jpg

post-837526-0-26243700-1410140356_thumb.jpg

post-837526-0-26698800-1410140357_thumb.jpg

post-837526-0-22089200-1410140358_thumb.jpg

I'm trying to figure this out too. :( The only instruction I see on that page are via photos that pop up after clicking "How to Configure Google Analytics API." But I don't understand it very well. Have you looked at them? Maybe it's just me, but written instructions would be helpful.  

aeroxy, I will let you know if/how I figure this out. Please let me know if you find a solution before I do. :) Thank you.

Hopefully someone who knows how to do this will reply to this topic soon.

I'm trying to figure this out too. :( The only instruction I see on that page are via photos that pop up after clicking "How to Configure Google Analytics API." But I don't understand it very well. Have you looked at them? Maybe it's just me, but written instructions would be helpful.  

aeroxy, I will let you know if/how I figure this out. Please let me know if you find a solution before I do. :) Thank you.

Hopefully someone who knows how to do this will reply to this topic soon.

Those instruction didn't explain what I should fill in "profile." I suspect the module is broken.

• Like 1

I realized it might be something wrong with my hosting server. I built a hosting server at home with no firewall and limitation (naked server) and I was about to get the plug in to work by filling in the number after p in the end of url of Google Analytics account (not including the p). I suspect the firewall of my normal hosting server is killing the request (or return). I don't know how to turn it off just for the request and it's not worthy to figure it off...