Top menu not responsive

Zeryk

On my desktop screen all buttons are fitted in main top horizontal menu, but when I open site on my laptop , the one of the buttons go below the menu bar. So menu seems to not shinking according the screen 13in.

Anybody advice where I can edit that option? 

Thanks

Well, it depends on how many entries you want in the top horizontal menu... there is always a limit.

I think you can edit your-theme/css/modules/blocktopmenu/superfish_modified.css (around line 60) to modify right and left padding for each entry, font-size,etc... My top menu has these rules applied, for example:

.sf-menu > li > a {
    font: 600 12px/18px "Open Sans", sans-serif;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: #484848;
    display: block;
    padding: 8px 5px; /* Default 17px 20px*/
    border-bottom: 3px solid #515151; }

Hope this helps!
Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)

Well, it depends on how many entries you want in the top horizontal menu... there is always a limit.

I think you can edit your-theme/css/modules/blocktopmenu/superfish_modified.css (around line 60) to modify right and left padding for each entry, font-size,etc... My top menu has these rules applied, for example:

.sf-menu > li > a {
    font: 600 12px/18px "Open Sans", sans-serif;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: #484848;
    display: block;
    padding: 8px 5px; /* Default 17px 20px*/
    border-bottom: 3px solid #515151; }

Hope this helps!

Thanks for reply!

It does work certain way, but not exactly what I need. If I change padding then Yes, it fits into the bar, but then on bigger screen there is  a big gap after the last button. Just black bar. So I thought I could manage fill all top menu which would be evenly shrinking or stretching according the screen as it worked on previous versions PS.

But thanks again!

Have you tried to modify the line where sf_menu is involved?

.sf-menu {
position: relative;
padding: 0;
width: 100%;
border-bottom: 3px solid #515151;
background: #f1f1f1;

You can get rid of that ugly gap at the end. I attach a capture of my actual menu. post-293839-0-06653800-1410003608_thumb.jpg

Have you tried to modify the line where sf_menu is involved?

.sf-menu {
position: relative;
padding: 0;
width: 100%;
border-bottom: 3px solid #515151;
background: #f1f1f1;

You can get rid of that ugly gap at the end. I attach a capture of my actual menu. attachicon.giftopmenu.jpg

never thought about this option. Looks nice on your pic. I ll ry to apply same on my web. and see how it looks.

Thanks.