Basic Prestashop e-commerce website help

themechancistoolbox

Hi, I'm looking for someone to get a small e-commerce website up and running for me as soon as possible.  I thought I could do it myself but I just don't have the time, and it would take me 100 times longer than someone that knows what they're doing, which I don't apparently.

I already have hosting, have purchased a responsive theme that I like, and have it all installed and mostly working.  It has some issues, lacks a professional appearance, ect.  What I am looking for is a basic starting point so I can add my own product catagories and products and not worry about all the rest of it. 

I also want someone who is also familiar with Prestashop eBay and Amazon integration, and can show me some work they have done.  Thanks.    

Hi, I'm looking for someone to get a small e-commerce website up and running for me as soon as possible.  I thought I could do it myself but I just don't have the time, and it would take me 100 times longer than someone that knows what they're doing, which I don't apparently.

I already have hosting, have purchased a responsive theme that I like, and have it all installed and mostly working.  It has some issues, lacks a professional appearance, ect.  What I am looking for is a basic starting point so I can add my own product catagories and products and not worry about all the rest of it. 

I also want someone who is also familiar with Prestashop eBay and Amazon integration, and can show me some work they have done.  Thanks.    

Pm sent.