Top menu moved to right 1.6.0.8

Kolczatka

Hello, I didn't find any solution to this problem, so I started new topic.

I'm updating prestashop to 1.6.0.8, but in my theme main menu appears not under logo, in the middle of page, but is very next to logo, on the right side.

I'm using prestalove Easy Menu, but problem was the same when I changed to top horizontal menu.

I see that menu is in <div id= "header_right"> 

I know that Vekia solved this problem, but it was for 1.5 version, and it is not working for me. 

I had also tried to create new hook, but after a lot of problems I decided to ask here.

Of course, I forgot:
http://beta.hamer.sklep.pl/

To update prestashop I didn't use One click upgrade or sth like this, just installed new prestashop. Now, I've got problems with moving old theme to new prestashop. Strangest thing is that, menu have to be in displayHeader AND in displayTop hook. If it is only in header it desn't appear at all (banner under it also disappears), and if it is only in Top it looks like in the attached image.
Also, strange thing is that when I remove menu, banner that should be under it also disappears.

I have been given an advice to simply and slowly make default-bootstrap theme look like my target theme. Maybe It's better idea?

post-832940-0-33482700-1409080236_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kolczatka (see edit history)

Wow, it helped!
Thank You!
Could You explain how and why it worked? I would like to know:)
And, unfortunately, menu still has to be in both displayHeader and displayTop hooks. When its only in header, it looks like this:

post-832940-0-46861600-1409128880_thumb.jpg

And when its only in Top it looks like this:

post-832940-0-81548600-1409129049_thumb.jpg

Do You have any idea why menu is connected to this image slider under it and to this search bar (the one with "Szukaj" button)? When menu is OK, everything is OK, when I remove only menu, all these three things disappear etc...

It worked...because of the CSS :)

Simply it was skewed inside of 70% part of the site, inside of going full-width.

You need to have it hooked in both hooks!

HookHeader assigns the css, that's why it looks so weirdly when it's onnly in the top.

HookTop assigns the content through the .tpl file - that's why you don't see anything, when only css/js files are assigned.

• Like 1

Thank You very much!
You have explained this greatly!

It worked...because of the CSS :)

Simply it was skewed inside of 70% part of the site, inside of going full-width.

I was just thinking that changing header_right will change more that I want. I didn't know that only those things are in header_right, and I thought that problem is that this menu shoudn't be in header_right, but somewhere else. Thanks one more time:)