Highlighting of activated buttons in permanent link block

Syngmaster

Hello. I was trying to add some new buttons to permanent link block and everything was going fine but... after I finished doing that I came back to home page and started to activate them one by one. There is a problem with buttons' highlighting...just have a look at attached photo. I added 2nd and 3rd button, but when they are activated, instead of them 5th button is highlighted. And 4th button lost its highlighting at all, but previously it worked fine. Can anyone help me,please, to solve this problem?

post-827766-0-64898100-1408218557_thumb.jpg

I used 2 variants, together (for different buttons) and separately: for one - 1st variant, for second - another one. But the result was frustrated in any cases.

1st code variant

<li> <a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=6')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Акции' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}"> {l s='Акции' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>

2nd code variant

<li><a  href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=7')}" class="header_links">{l s='Контакты'}</a></li>

Actually, the 2nd variant I've just copied from another button to avoid any mistakes but something went wrong.