Changes to show DUAL prices (multicurrency) in PS 1.6?

maxvars

Hello!

I need make changes to PS to show dual prices in Prestashop 1.6 (1.6.0.5 if more accurately), for example:

249 $ (186 EUR)

The currency rate can be static, manually written (no need for live updates with OpenExchange or something).

I've searched through the forums an I've only found one or two solutions, but they are for older PS versions and they only work in product page, leaving homepage, cart and other places with one currency.

I am not the best in programming/coding, but I'm not a newbie too and I believe You guys here are the real PS pro's so Your suggestions will be a great help for me and others looking to solve this problem.

By the way, if You've seen similar topic in other forum, please know that I'm not duplicating posts, I was advised to post this topic here too :)

SOLVED!

i solved it with module that vekia developed exclusively for me: show price in two currencies. Im happy with this solution because it changes the price in other currencies when i will switch combinations (if combination affects the price)

Hello!

I need make changes to PS to show dual prices in Prestashop 1.6 (1.6.0.5 if more accurately), for example:

249 $ (186 EUR)

The currency rate can be static, manually written (no need for live updates with OpenExchange or something).

I've searched through the forums an I've only found one or two solutions, but they are for older PS versions and they only work in product page, leaving homepage, cart and other places with one currency.

I am not the best in programming/coding, but I'm not a newbie too and I believe You guys here are the real PS pro's so Your suggestions will be a great help for me and others looking to solve this problem.

By the way, if You've seen similar topic in other forum, please know that I'm not duplicating posts, I was advised to post this topic here too :)

Searching same solution...