Android > Cart Block > DropDown Doesn't Appear

vegaskev

I'm running 1.6.0.6 here and for whatever reason the cart block does not display the dropdown when you click on the title or the dropdown arrow as it does when selecting it on desktop.

Not sure how this could be.  I am testing this on the Factory Samsung Galaxy SIII Internet browser (the blue globe) as well as the chrome for mobile app on Samsung Galaxy SIII.  I'm also receiving reports from client that he is having the exact same issues (plus some more) with the cart block on Samsung Galaxy SIV using the Factory Samsung Browser as well as Chrome for Mobile.

What do we need to do to correct this?  I know people are having issues with js and ajax dropdowns on android for other areas of the site with early 1.6 versions, so maybe this is something that is related and already corrected in more recent releases of 1.6?  If so, I'll be happy to upgrade if that solves the problem, but I'd rather not upgrade at this time b/c I do not have time to do QA on an upgrade if the upgrade isn't going to solve this issue.

Please advise.  Thanks in advance for your guidance/assistance.

So PrestaShop's js is conflicting with the Blue Globe Browser and they decide to 'not' fix the issue?  Well, I'm experiencing the same issue with Chrome for Mobile as well.  Are they really not going to support Chrome for mobile?  Chrome for mobile is the #2 mobile browser and only like 10 points of the market share away from being the #1 used mobile browser.  This is very discouraging.

• 1 month later...

For future reference, there was an issue with the cart block on mobile.  PrestaShop has released a temporary patch for this, which you can view using the link below and they are also working on a permanent resolution to implement in a future release of PrestaShop core.

You can stay updated on this issue by visiting this forge thread: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-3243