Problem with group specific pricing

Hi All,

I have tried to search for the below problem but couldn't find anything that matched. Did try the solutions for problems that where comparable, but without any luck.

I have a basic PS 1.6.0.9 installation with the standard theme installed.

I setup one new group called "Discount" and off course the three standard groups.

One of my products has a standard price set to 10 Euro.

I added a specific price for group "Cust.." for quantities above 10 to have a fixed price of 9 Euro

I also added a spicific price for group "Discount" to have a specific price of 8 Euro

I have two accounts "Customer" and "Discount"

Customer is in the group "Customer"

Discount is in both groups "Customer & Discount" with standard group "Discount"

If customer goes to this product all goes well.. He will see the 10 euro's and if 10 or more are added to the cart, it will be come 9 euro's

If discount goes to this product, again all goes well. He will see the 8 euro's

I have another product, same prices, but without the "Discount" rule of 8 euro's

Again, customer has no problem, 10 or more gives the discount.

But for discount, the price now always stays 10 euro.

This last one should not happen i think as discount is in both the customer and discount group. 

Should he not first get the specific pricing for "Discount group" and if they don't exist, get the pricing for the "Customer group"?

Thanks for any tips/hints/help to get me in the right direction on this problem. I am hoping I just did a setting wrong :)

Edited by tvriend (see edit history)

Just did another test.

Product price 10 Euro's

Rule: All groups, quantity 10+ = 9 euro's (fixed price)

Rule: "Discount", all quantities = 8 euro's (fixed price)

Again for the standard customer all goes well.

For the discount customer, all seems to go well, but on the product page it shows the quantity discount as a - 1,00 euro

When added to the cart, it will add the product as 8 euro, but when the quantity become 10+, the price increase to 9 euro.

Edited by tvriend (see edit history)