[Solved] Simple problem - Cart has changed to a slim version.

Hi everyone,

I have a relatively simple problem but can't seem to find a fix. My Cart has changed from the nice big shopping cart which even empty showed the trash can, first list for items etc into a little slim shopping cart which only gives a single line item list and a dollar figure underneath.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sample image below. the first image is what I am trying to get, the second image is what I currently have.

EDIT:
I have also just noticed that AJAX seems disabled on the cart so when you click add item, the page refreshes and sends you to the cart screen. I have ticked AJAX usage in the carts config area with no luck.

The cart is positioned in the left column so no theme changes. Please help as I am stumped.

14676_OWnYvq9KJbPSVo0SMSeq_t

14677_pXyc9p7VfT5AzK60szxE_t

• 4 months later...

Just to add to this - when turning ajax off the cart then maximizes itself again (but without any animation when adding to the cart)

Turning it back on - the cart is minimized and again no animation.

I find this really odd, as i haven't modified anything within the blockcart folder...

Sorry for the spam but just found the solution:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/43238/development/solved_problem_with_ajax_cart_i_think_compatibility_issue

Hi All!

Short sum: When you changing or deleting Ajax related modules (ex: Cart block, Categories block, etc) finally you have to reinstall (remove and install) the "Quick Search block v1.0".

I do not know why... but it is work.

Br,
Tibor

Hope this helps anyone else who experiences such a problem