Newbie Problems Page Linking

kgbow

Hi All,

Please excuse my ignorance :(  I have search google but cannot find the answer to my particular problem.

I have created some new pages and I want to link to them from some product images on my home page. Seems simple enough but I cannot for the life of me find out how to do this.

Can anybody help? What am i missing? 

Thank you for reading

Hey kgbow,

please explain your problem a little further.

What do you mean by you have created pages? Did you create some cms pages?

What product images on your home page do you want to link from?

Or do you mean by you have created pages that you created products? 

Sorry the question is a little too vague, please explain in detail what you want to achieve :)

Ok, here goes:

I want to change where the images on my home page link to. The images in question are here

post-825190-0-29547400-1407162305_thumb.jpg

At the moment they link to this page

post-825190-0-52363700-1407162317_thumb.jpg

I want to link them to my own pages that I have created

post-825190-0-25613700-1407162313_thumb.jpg

Hey kgbow,

ok that's a little better :P

It looks like you're using a custom theme so what I'm going to tell you next might not be accurate at all since there is no way for me to know how your theme is setup.

It seems like the images on your homepage could be managed by the theme configurator module. Try going in Modules and search for "theme configurator" then in settings select the image and edit it. There you should find a link field in which you can post an URL.

If this is not the case it might be that your theme is using some custom module for displaying images on the home page, try to find out which one that is and change the url there.

Good Luck!

Edited by defuzed (see edit history)