Annoying 'unsaved changes' popup for product combinations tab

Hello.

I'm using 1.6.0.8 and in BO in product/combination/edit tab every mouse click raises 'You have unsaved changes' popup. Which is, when I click 'yes', opens attribute generator page, when I click 'No' it stays on the same page, but resets state of element, which I was clicking (e.g. checkbox for image).

Am I the only one with this issue?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, after some research I (once again) came up with a solution. It turns out the issue was caused by this block in admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/combinations.tpl

<div class="alert alert-info">
	{l s='You can also use the [1]Product Combinations Generator[2/][/1] in order to automatically create a set of combinations.' tags=["<a class='btn btn-link bt-icon confirm_leave' href='index.php?tab=AdminAttributeGenerator&id_product={$product->id}&attributegenerator&token={$token_generator}'>", '<i class="icon-external-link-sign">']}
</div>

replaced it with

<div class="alert alert-info">
    <a class='btn btn-link bt-icon confirm_leave' href='index.php?tab=AdminAttributeGenerator&id_product={$product->id}&attributegenerator&token={$token_generator}'>
        {l s='You can also use the Product Combinations Generator in order to automatically create a set of combinations.'}
    </a>
    <i class="icon-external-link-sign">
</div>

If anyone care to explain what is the purpose for this block in the form causing 'alert' issue, I would much appreciate.