jQuery Errors When Enabling Smart Cache for Javascript

tombinga

Hey guys,

I'm brand new to PrestaShop and I'm working on a project where speed and optimization are the key points.

When I enable "Smart Cache for Javascript", I receive errors in my Chrome Dev Tools Console (Firebug for Firefox as well). A lot of elements on the page break as well, such as the top horizontal menu, product categories on the left side of the page, homepage tabs, and also our Magic Slideshow module.

From the looks of things, its a jQuery error 100%. Here is the message from my Chrome Dev Tools Console, where I see 3 errors:

1) Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token function

checkbox.attr('checked',true);},error:function(){checkbox.attr('checked',true);[spam-filter]);[spam-filter]);}function openBranch(jQueryElement,noAnimation){jQueryElement.addClass('OPEN').removeClass('CLOSE');if(noAnimation)

2) Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined 

$(document).ready(function()
 {if($('.sf-menu').height()-5>$('.sf-menu li').height()){$('.sf-menu').css({'background':'none','box-shadow':'none','-webkit-box-shadow':'none','margin-bottom':'10px'});
 $('.sf-menu').children('li').css('margin-bottom','5px')
;}

3) Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined 

h(document).jAddEvent("domready", function () {
  i.start()
  $('#customSlideshow8e014cbed6227ffc77537336c4aafc52 >.mss-slider').next().remove();
  $('#productMagicSlideshow >.mss-slider').next().remove();
 });

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tom