How to overload twice the class "product.php"?

houin

Hello I have create the file Product.php and insert the following code:

<?php

class Product extends ProductCore

public $rrp;

public function __construct($id_product = null, $full = false, $id_lang = null, $id_shop = null, Context $context = null)
    {
        self::$definition['fields']['rrp'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_FLOAT, 'validate' => 'isCleanHtml');
        parent::__construct($id_product, $full, $id_lang, $id_shop, $context);
    }

}
 ?> 
Everything works trés well .Par against I need again in overloaded this class " Product.php " and to stick :

<?php
{
    public $pointsforts;

public function __construct($id_product = null, $full = false, $id_lang = null, $id_shop = null, Context $context = null)
    {
      Product::$definition['fields']['pointsforts'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_HTML, 'lang' => false, 'validate' => 'isString');
    }

}
?>  

My new file is now:

<?php

public $rrp;

{
        self::$definition['fields']['rrp'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_FLOAT, 'validate' => 'isCleanHtml');
    }

}
{
    public $pointsforts;

{
      Product::$definition['fields']['pointsforts'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_HTML, 'lang' => false, 'validate' => 'isString');
    }

}
?>  

Now I have a blank page

Help I. Thank you

you cannot have 2 contruct funtions in same class also your curly brackets are wrong, you should do something like this

<?php
class Product extends ProductCore {

public $rrp;
    public $pointsforts;

{
    } 

}
?>  

this is not tested, I have just reordered your code.

also when you get a blank page usually that means you have errors somwhere, to see what errors you should enable developer mode

you cannot have 2 contruct funtions in same class also your curly brackets are wrong, you should do something like this

<?php

public $rrp;
    public $pointsforts;

{
    } 

}
?>  

this is not tested, I have just reordered your code.

also when you get a blank page usually that means you have errors somwhere, to see what errors you should enable developer mode

Thank you. Everything is OK .

But I would want to add it :

<?php

{

/**
* Get prices drop
* @param integer $id_lang Language id
* @param integer $pageNumber Start from (optional)
* @param integer $nbProducts Number of products to return (optional)
* @param boolean $count Only in order to get total number (optional)
* @return array Prices drop
*/
{
parent::__construct($id_product, $id_lang, $id_shop);
if (!$context)
$context = Context::getContext();

if ($full && $this->id)
{
$this->isFullyLoaded = $full;
$this->tax_name = 'deprecated'; // The applicable tax may be BOTH the product one AND the state one (moreover this variable is some deadcode)
$this->manufacturer_name = Manufacturer::getNameById((int)$this->id_manufacturer);
$this->supplier_name = Supplier::getNameById((int)$this->id_supplier);
$this->defcat_name = Product::defCat((int)$this->id_category_default); // Ajout pour afficher le nom de la catégorie par defaut du produit
$address = null;
if (is_object($context->cart) && $context->cart->{Configuration::get('PS_TAX_ADDRESS_TYPE')} != null)
$address = $context->cart->{Configuration::get('PS_TAX_ADDRESS_TYPE')};

$this->tax_rate = $this->getTaxesRate(new Address($address));

$this->new = $this->isNew();

// keep base price
$this->base_price = $this->price;

$this->price = Product::getPriceStatic((int)$this->id, false, null, 6, null, false, true, 1, false, null, null, null, $this->specificPrice);
$this->unit_price = ($this->unit_price_ratio != 0  ? $this->price / $this->unit_price_ratio : 0);
if ($this->id)
$this->tags = Tag::getProductTags((int)$this->id);

$this->loadStockData();
}

if ($this->id_category_default)
$this->category = Category::getLinkRewrite((int)$this->id_category_default, (int)$id_lang);
}
public function defCat($id_category_default)
{
$category = new Category($id_category_default);
$defcat_name = $category->getName();
return $defcat_name;
}
}

?> 
Can use me?. Thank you

I don't get it, what is your pourpose? and what is the problem you have?

It is the suplementaire variable that allows of added the name of the category on the page produces.. I found him  in a tuto. 

I tried him only and she works.Thus I shall like adding her to mas two other variable

But she is can be too long

Thank you

you want to add more variables with the same method?

just add those variables in the construct following the same approach, if it works for 1 variable it will work for more

$this->defcat_name = Product::defCat((int)$this->id_category_default); // Ajout pour afficher le nom de la catégorie par defaut du produit
$this->my_other_variable = "Something here";
$this->my_other_variable2 = "Something else here";

and so on..

you want to add more variables with the same method?

just add those variables in the construct following the same approach, if it works for 1 variable it will work for more

and so on..

Yes. But has what is going to re-seem the complete file with my two others variable?

I am one can lost. Thank you

I think you are using google translate I can't understand anything.. :P  sorry

add those 2 lines as you have there and you are done, the complete file is the same with 2 more lines after $this->defcat_name line..

I do not arrive has to make file. Can you make him(it) to me completely. Thank you

<?php

{

{

if (!$context)

if ($full && $this->id)

{

$this->tax_name = 'deprecated'; // The applicable tax may be BOTH the product one AND the state one (moreover this variable is some deadcode)

$this->manufacturer_name = Manufacturer::getNameById((int)$this->id_manufacturer);

$address = null;

if (is_object($context->cart) && $context->cart->{Configuration::get('PS_TAX_ADDRESS_TYPE')} != null)

// keep base price

$this->price = Product::getPriceStatic((int)$this->id, false, null, 6, null, false, true, 1, false, null, null, null, $this->specificPrice);

$this->unit_price = ($this->unit_price_ratio != 0 ? $this->price / $this->unit_price_ratio : 0);

if ($this->id)

$this->loadStockData();

}

$this->category = Category::getLinkRewrite((int)$this->id_category_default, (int)$id_lang);

}

{

return $defcat_name;

}

}

<?php 

{
	{
		if (!$context)

if ($full && $this->id)
		{
			$address = null;

// keep base price

$this->unit_price = ($this->unit_price_ratio != 0  ? $this->price / $this->unit_price_ratio : 0);
			if ($this->id)

$this->loadStockData();
		}

}

{
		return $defcat_name;
	}
}

Thank you but I want to put my two variable of the beginning with. And the I do not understand Sorry

I found the assembly. It is great :

<?php

public $rrp;
    public $pointsforts;

{
        if ($full && $this->id)
{
$address = null;

// keep base price

$this->unit_price = ($this->unit_price_ratio != 0  ? $this->price / $this->unit_price_ratio : 0);
if ($this->id)

$this->loadStockData();
}

}

{
return $defcat_name;
    } 

}
?>  
Can you validated? Thank you