Blank Order Confirmation Page

Hi! I love Prestashop, and I've been able to fix most of the problems I've run into with installing and configuring it to my liking, but I cannot figure out how to fix this!

When I try to buy something through Paypal, the page I end on is a blank Order Confirmation page. Isn't it supposed to show the details of the order there? Please correct me if I'm wrong. If it is supposed to show the order details, however, how do I get them to show? I have set up my Paypal account as the instructions in the Paypal module recommend, so I don't think that is the problem. Any suggestions are very appreciated!

I am having the same problem.

For now, I have added the following to order-confirmation.tpl so it isn't just blank:

Thank you!  Your payment was successful.  View Order Details

I also use google checkout, and the customer is automatically redirected to history.php. Not sure why this isn't the case for Paypal.

• 1 month later...

i know this thread is a couple of months old now, so i do not know if you have solved your problems, if you have then great stuff, if you havent or anyone else has a similar problem then perhaps it may help you

Here is a quick solution for you, maybe..go to your ftp or cpanel and check the history.php, take a look to see if it has zero bytes file size, if it has delete it and replace it with a new history.php file ( i redownloaded the prestashop pack to get afresh one) just make sure you replace it with a same version file

this very same error happened to me and thats how i t fixed it, the customers will then be able to see their records and/or get their downloadable products

hope it fixes it for you