Found error when click the module tab in admin section

Hi,

When i tried to click the Module tab in admin back-office. The below error message is dispalying.

The following module(s) could not be loaded:

[pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: AttValue: " or ' expected
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: attributes construct error
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 53
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: h3 line 53 and a
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 52 and h3
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 64
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: h3 line 64 and a
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 63 and h3
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 81
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: h3 line 81 and a
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 80 and h3
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Entity 'nbsp' not defined
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 107 and p
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 106 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 105 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 104 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 115
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: h3 line 115 and a
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 114 and h3
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 103 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 102 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 101 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 100 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 99 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: p line 98 and div
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 97 and body
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 82 and html
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag div line 48
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag div line 46
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag div line 44
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag body line 43
    [pagesnotfound] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag html line 2

* When i tried to re-nmae this module through FTP, the next module paypal  is displaying this same error.

Please help to fix this, Also please find the following attachment image

Adv. thanks

post-384962-0-20827000-1405076479_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, i have the same problem when i open module tab in BO , i have almost 160 module list in BO module tab,

but somehow it missing and just 68 module still remaining.

i am try to fixed this issue but i cant find "newsletteradmin module" so i can't delete it. i'm also can't find this module with FTP

this is the error message

9 errors

[bankbca] Error found in config file: CData section not finished Shopgate allows you t

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag description_full line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag module line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag modules line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: StartTag: invalid element name

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag to line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag compatibility line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag module line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag modules line 2

"bankbca" is one of instaled modul in my BO, then i'm try to delete it, but the error message go after my next module below it and so on. anyone have some solution ?? please save my life

Edited by jbhamers (see edit history)

Hi jbhamers,

You please try by rename the module which is above the "bankbca".  Don't delete the error module.

What i mean is, When you try to click on the module, at first time it shows one error message.  

For example: first time when you click on module, it show error message like below:

9 errors

[bankbca] Error found in config file: CData section not finished Shopgate allows you t

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag description_full line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag module line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag modules line 1

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag compatibility line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag module line 2

[bankbca] Error found in config file: Premature end of data in tag modules line 2

- You please try to delete or rename the above module from bankbca.(i.e: the displaying error module)

NOTE: Before deleting or editing any module take one backup

Hi jbhamers,

You please try by rename the module which is above the "bankbca".  Don't delete the error module.

What i mean is, When you try to click on the module, at first time it shows one error message.  

For example: first time when you click on module, it show error message like below:

9 errors

- You please try to delete or rename the above module from bankbca.(i.e: the displaying error module)

NOTE: Before deleting or editing any module take one backup

thanks for your help, but how if the "bankbca" module is the top module in my FTP, i mean it doesnt have any above modul on it coz bankbca is the top one. CMIIW

i'm trying to rename bankbca module and it didnt work out

the definition of the "above module", in my mind just like this picture.. is that right ?

moduletaberror_zpsdc853dea.jpeg

regrads

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to share my solution to the problem.  The same problem appeared yesterday.  The module in question is the very first module in the folder.

Turns out Prestashop generated a .htaccess file in my modules folder.  I renamed the file and all the errors are gone.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to share my solution to the problem.  The same problem appeared yesterday.  The module in question is the very first module in the folder.

Turns out Prestashop generated a .htaccess file in my modules folder.  I renamed the file and all the errors are gone.

thankyou mike for sharing the solution, my problem solved now, but i'm also figure out why this thing happen..

i think it is because my autoupdate module try to update and at the same time my internet connection get slow or disconnected. So i'm disable the autoupdate module and everything goes well.

thankyou all :)

Edited by jbhamers (see edit history)
  • Like 1