Second top menu block

Helllo

I'm working on a new Prestashop theme and I would need some help.

On the category page I want to display a menu which contains the list of all categories and the current category highlighted. Here's a screenshot of the design:

96X7fhb.png

I have already used the block top menu in the header and I'm looking for an alternative to this.

If someone can give me an advice on a module it would be great. Thanks.

Hi,

nice design ;) You can copy `blocktopmenu` module, rename it, for example `second_blocktopmenu`, rename all entities `blocktopmenu` to new name inside php-code and your new module with new prefix should works 

Regards

Thanks for your help Alex Simonchik BelVG,

I've considered using your method but I am afraid of future updates of the module. I also saw that the module creates some entries in the database and those may conflict with the ones from the clone i will create.

Anyway, I will try to go further and see if I can get this done.

I want to upload this theme on the prestashop market. Do you have any idea if this will be a copyright problem or something that I am not allowed to do?

Thanks for your help Alex Simonchik BelVG,

I've considered using your method but I am afraid of future updates of the module. I also saw that the module creates some entries in the database and those may conflict with the ones from the clone i will create.

Anyway, I will try to go further and see if I can get this done.

I want to upload this theme on the prestashop market. Do you have any idea if this will be a copyright problem or something that I am not allowed to do?

I saw a lot of themes that uses module with prefixes, I suppose this is some practice for duplicate/rewrite logic of the standard Prestashop logic.