Error 500 for newly added shop only in multishop environment

SWN

Hey all,

I'm working on a 1.6.0.6 multistore that until now has been running the following two shops with no problems:

domainA.com/

domainA.com/business/

I've succesfully added a third shop running on domainB.com/, parked the domain on the Cpanel account that the whole thing is hosted, regenerated .htaccess and cleared the cache.

The two old shops, and the back office, still works fine, but whenever I try to access domainB.com/, I get an error 500. However, even after turning on Dev mode and debug profiling, plus turning on error display directly in php.ini, I get no error reports, just a blank page.

I've tried inserting echo statements in index.php in the prestashop root, and they get sent back to the browser at least before the error occurs, so the server is handling the parked domain correctly.

tl:dr, anyone got any idea what could cause a newly added shop to cause error 500 for itself only, without prestashop's debug mode picking it up?

Edit:

The new shoup is in a shop group by itself. Messing around in the back office, I noticed that in the dropdown shop-selector, the new shop itself isn't listed, and when selecting the new group, certain pages throw SQL exceptions such as this:

SELECT SQL_NO_CACHE * FROM `ps_hook_module_exceptions` WHERE `id_shop` IN ()

Looks like it is failing to get the shop contained in the new group. Does anyone know where this information is supposed to be stored? (I already looked in ps_shop, ps_shop_group and ps_shop_url, and those tables look fine)

Fixed. The shop was apparently not flagged as active in the database. The first issue persists however.

Edited by SWN (see edit history)