SOLVED: New theme (based on default) and JgZoom or Thickbox doesn't work

Hi

I am making new theme for store. I made copy from default-bootstrap theme and made some tpl and css modifications. But I discovered, that JgZoom or Thickbox doesn't work when I am looking product pictures. When I am changing back to default-bootstrap theme - everything works as needed.

Firebug doesn't show also any error - it doesn't show at all, that javascripts are loaded. So I am thinking, that something is missing (js folder with files is in new theme directory).

Why it doesn't load the scripts?

You can see the problem here: http://shoeshi.ee/home/1-sinised-tumesinised-mokassiinid-naistele-suuruses-40-44.html

Edited by spott (see edit history)

heck if you have this code in header.tpl:

{if isset($js_defer) && !$js_defer && isset($js_files) && isset($js_def)}
    {$js_def}
    {foreach from=$js_files item=js_uri}
    <script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_uri|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"></script>
    {/foreach}
{/if}

If no, put it just after this:

{if isset($css_files)}
    {foreach from=$css_files key=css_uri item=media}
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="{$css_uri|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" type="text/css" media="{$media|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" />
    {/foreach}
{/if}

After adding this code you can move js code to beginning or end of page here:

BO > advanced parms > Move JavaScript to End > YES!

Thanks for tip.

But It doesn't help. But You give me a hint - so I looked differences between default theme and my theme and discover, that there is lot of changes (my theme is 1.6.0.6 based, but now is it installed 1.6.0.8). So I overwrite all not modified files (I made modifications only to css files) and now its works.

So it is solved right now.