[ SOLVED ] Header modify

Dear All expert designer.....

i would like to change the logo to be a big banner at the top....after search some topic at forum and i try it and is working by just change the logo.jpg size

now the thing is how to move the "currency", "language", "search box" and "mini cart block" to a same line just under the big banner ?

hope anyone out there that had tried able to help me :)

Thanks in advance

14357_b2CzFpACTepLs9RaReIE_t

i'm not putting it online yet....is in my computer ~ i had replace with another picture so is more clear !

i totally didnt edit anything...i just overwrite the logo.jpg :S

i try to move the 3 block in BO->module->position but no luck at all

where should i edit ?

Thanks

Hi,I started to work on Presta Shop since 2 weeks and now i made alot of changes after reading the Forums Discussion.To change the Header and Add Flash or any Media you can use this Medule.I tried to attache it ,But if failed then you can download it from this link http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/5473 .

This module help us to keep jpg, swf or html files above the header part

I also attached a pictures for this Medule .I mean after adding this you can get header + Logo like this.This picture is flash movie that is on the main page of my site.Wish you best of Luck.

Thanks css1404 , i like your horizontal menu too. where can i get that ?
i had modify my shop around 5 weeks and still not yet finish because im totally don't know much about php.

Hi ;)

And thanks to css1404 and galtechsolutions for using my module.

I just want to say that if you want to have the research, languistic, currency and account module to be on a single line, you have to put the attribute 'float:left' to all four modules.

I suggest you to search wich line to modify in global.css using firebug for firefox

good luck !

Hi ;)

And thanks to css1404 and galtechsolutions for using my module.

I just want to say that if you want to have the research, languistic, currency and account module to be on a single line, you have to put the attribute 'float:left' to all four modules.

I suggest you to search wich line to modify in global.css using firebug for firefox

good luck !

Wow you are the creator of SotEW, thats great. I have done a customization in SotEW to make it compatible with multiple language. Like, we can put different html,jpg or flash for each language.

:P

ok....this is what i get.....and this is not what i want :s

the header i want is from left to right in full lenght then the language,currency and search bar are just under the banner in the same line.....

where should i edit to make that happen ?

Thanks in advance

14405_RHhMCbidZ6nkcnB8tSQT_t

Hey Maybe you are a little dense like me and have been searching there forums looking for an answer. This SotEW’s Adds Module Rocks!!! for putting a header on your site and you can also put 5 more images flash whatever in the left right footer etc . It is VERY easy to use. Just make sure you put the HEADER in the HEADER area not in the TOP area.
If you are curious about what it looks like a full screenshot of the admin isHERE. BTW THANKS Mr. SotEW GREAT CONTRIB You are a PRESTASHOP GOD!

14468_9Pyh0TrD694icdcEYsHe_t

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just want to say that if you want to have the research, languistic, currency and account module to be on a single line, you have to put the attribute ‘float:left’ to all four modules.

What am i searching for and them wher do i putt in float left i dont really understnd how to do it?

Toby

• 2 weeks later...