No payment modules have been installed.

I have installed the authorize.net payment module.

Entered the Login ID and Key and selected update settings.  It initially says the module installed, but the screen refreshs and nothing happens. The Login ID and Key are still displayed. I have also verified the restrictions are set to default.

Currency: Dollar

Group: Visitor, Guest, Customer

Thus far, I have installed and uninstalled, verifed my active account with authorize.net and generated new Key and installed the new key with the new module install. The result is the same. The module installs, the page refreshs and the Login ID and Key are still displayed. The payment module is not available at checkout and "No payment modules have been installed" is displayed.

I am using PS 1.6.0.6

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I think this problem was caused when I installed a module for estimated delivery times that required me to add some information about the carriers. Apparently this causes the payments to not work.

To solve this problem I had to reset all payment modules then reconfigure each of them.

It all works fine now.

Craig

Edited by ozcad2 (see edit history)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After spending many hours scouring the forums and Mr Google, and trying everything that was suggested, I discovered what was causing my "No payment modules have been installed" error...

After some development work, I had disabled non-Prestashop modules.

Gahh!  Easy fix though - go to Advanced Parameters  / Performance / Debug mode section

Turn off "Disable non PrestaShop modules"

and "Disable all overrides".

After spending many hours scouring the forums and Mr Google, and trying everything that was suggested, I discovered what was causing my "No payment modules have been installed" error...

After some development work, I had disabled non-Prestashop modules.

Gahh!  Easy fix though - go to Advanced Parameters  / Performance / Debug mode section

Turn off "Disable non PrestaShop modules"

and "Disable all overrides".