Prestashop expert to upgrade very customised V1.4.8.2 to V1.6

R Santos

Hi There,

Here is the job. 

I have my web store in V1.4.8.2 and it is a very customised store in almost every page and modules, this is not a one click upgrade to V1.6

Will require a expert to do so, only doing because in need of new features from V1.6.

*Upgrade from V1.4 to V1.6

*New template to be installed

*upgrade the modules with may not work on V1.6

*Test and run to make sure the same feature and modules from V1.4 will be fully working on V1.6

Basically this is a full migration from V1.4 to V1.6

If any one with the right expertise interested, please pm me.

Thank you.

Hello, my name is Daniel and are a webmaster with 6 years experience and specializing in ecommerce with prestashop. 

I've already done a lot of shopping complex migrations, with module developed ad hoc and modified databases, so I know very well the problems related to the transition to a new version of prestashop. 

Clearly many modules are not compatible from version 1.4 to 1.6, then you must first make a list of the modules that you want to upgrade to ver 1.6 and then do a survey on the scripts that have been modified, and finally see if the database has tables that do not correspond to the original prestashop. 

To ask for a quote I need this information, and immediately after I answer with certain costs and time of implementation. 

I carry out the work in localhost without compromising your current online site, and only after your checking and your approval the shop goes online. 

I guarantee the utmost seriousness in work, and ongoing support throughout the year. 

Fit for any info you can contact me in PVT.

Many Thanks  

Daniel

Hello,

we are prestashop masters working for 7 years fast and professionally. We have successfully implemented quite a number of projects on this platform.

About the timing and costs of this job we can answer after the giving more details about modules you want to upgrade to 1.6.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,